Organisations are invited to support the Mayneord Phillips Trust Summer School (MPEP), a three-day event aimed at providing development opportunities in medical physics to early-career professionals, including NHS clinical scientists, post-graduate students, post-doctoral researchers and engineers and innovators working on product solutions in industry.
The programme hosts approximately 30 early-career professionals and has been successfully running since 2012. The aim is to host the event every two years.
- Showcase your commitment to supporting young researchers
- Support the next generation of medical physicists
- Positive publicity for your organisation
- Position your organisation as a leader with a globally respected organisations
- Logo and hyperlinks via the conference website and relevant material
- Links to Social Media
- Company profile on the website
- Dedicated webpage where videos, promotional material can be displayed
- Advert within the conference handbook
- Opportunity to promote upcoming positions within your organisation
- Attendance at the event to meet face-to-face with attendees.
Sponsors interested in supporting MPEP are asked to contact email@example.com to discuss opportunities.